Capital Regions Weekly Madden events! Earn cash and a chance at Sponsorship! Played at Spare Time Bowling in Clifton Park right on RT 9! Venue has a full bar (21+ age) and full menu!
Played on PS4 and Xbox One
Minimum Players Needed: 8 for each system
Venue Fee: $10.00
Tournament Fee: $5.00
Total Fee: $15.00
******Note if event does not reach Minimum amount of player the event will be cancelled******
Quarter Length: 5 minutes
- Play Clock: 40 seconds (default, cannot change)
- Skill Level: All-Madden
- Weather: Clear
- Injuries: 0
- Fatigue: 50
- Accelerated Clock: Off
- Game Speed: Normal
- Game Style: Competitive
- Event Type: Quick Presentation
Competitors can adjust the following settings provided that there are no bugs or game imbalances caused within the Competition mode.
- Auto Sprint: Default On
- Auto Strafe: Default On
- Heat Seeker: Default On
- Ball Hawk: Default On
- Switch Assist: Default Off
- Auto Play Flip: Off
- Camera Setting: Standard
- A Competitor has a 32 or greater point lead at the end of the first half.
- A Competitor has a 25 or greater point lead AND the losing Competitor has had at least one opportunity to possess the ball for a full drive in the second half.
- A Competitor has a 24-point lead with possession of the ball AND the losing Competitor has had at least one opportunity to possess the ball for a full drive in the second half.
Competitors will select the NFL franchise that they want to use in each round of the tournament.
Double Blind Selection
Either player must explicitly ask for the Double Blind Selection method before the start of the game if they are concerned about their opponent counter-picking a lock in team selection. When a player requests Double Blind Selection, both players communicate their franchise selection to a member of the C2F team. C2F Operations team will then inform both players on the teams that will be used in the game.